Our services include:
Contract Tile & Stone Ltd. can provide accurate up to date technical advice relating to health & safety issues such as appropriate slip ratings for specific usage and implications for the correct use of wall and flooring to ensure full adherence to appropriate health and safety legislation and conditions as dictated by insurance companies for use in public buildings. Also, appropriate use of colour banding to highlight potential obstacles, trip hazards, etc, as might concern the Disability Discrimination Act.
Our commitment to excellence means we only source from the very best quarries, selected for the standard of product, quality control and track record in consistently supplying first choice stone in a timely fashion, including:
• Fine Italian Marble to Polished German Limestone
• German Greenstone to Portuguese White Limestone
• French Perigord Limestone to Brazilian Basalt
• Cumbrian Slate to Irish Granite
Renovation & Repair
A remedial work and repair service is operated to existing installations; we understand the importance of proper health & safety control within public buildings and the need to avoid any apparent disruption to trade or business during the working day. We therefore provide this service to all customers offering the choice of working times to suit your needs. We work to suit you and not ourselves!
• Highly competitive material and labour rates
• Dedicated team of experienced Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor and Site Manager to manage each tiling contract through to completion on time every time.
• Time served experienced tradesmen backed up by on-site supervision.
• Owner managed company contactable at all times to ensure smooth and timely progression of on site work
• All personnel are C.S.R card holders (Safe Pass compatible).
• Full Public, Product and Employers Liability insurance to £10 million.